Sunday, September 6, 2009

James' prayer

The other night James was saying prayers before bed for our family and he blessed our neighbor, Bridget, to get better. After his prayer I asked him why he blessed Bridget to get better because I didn't know she was sick.

He said, "She has 'the old'. I blessed her that she wouldn't have 'the old' anymore."

Bridget is an 84 year-old, white-haired woman that lives in the building next door and walks around with a cane. She loves all the kids that live around here and is so sweet. She's not sick, she is actually quite "with it" and I just thought it was cute that he wanted her to get better from being old... not going to happen, but still very sweet.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that is so hilarious and so sweet at the same time. How cute! I love the things that these kids are saying these days!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA