Tuesday, September 8, 2009

help mom...

the end of Zanna's prayer tonight:

"...and please bless mom that she will find something to do when we go to school and not be sad because she's supposed to be happy when her kids go to school to learn..."


Tomorrow is their first day of school- I am full of mixed emotions and I guess not hiding them very well. I am very excited for them to go to school together, but will miss them terribly as well! I'll keep you posted on how the day goes... for them and me :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

aawwhh. Mel. You're so cute. What a sweet little prayer from your sweet little Zanna. How wonderful and fun that they get to go together. You've got such special little kids. Such cute little best friends. :)

Danielle said...

Cute! I'm sure you will have a really hard time finding things to do =)

Jessica F. said...

Zanna is so dang cute. When can we come see you? I am thinking the end of Oct. or the beginning of Nov. It has been WAY too long!

Martie said...

Mel, where did you get that kid? She's so full in insights and wisdom way beyond her years! (James, too!) Can't wait to hear how their first day at school went, and how you did without them! Did you just sit around in a daze, or did you take advantage of the "free" time? Been there, done that, and I understand completely!
Love you, hon!

Morrena Harris said...

Mel, I loved the cupcakes! You do the cutest things to make memories. Very important to your children. The prayer was touching, made me tear up, because it is hard to see your little ones leave the nest for a while and you stay home. Come and see us soon, I hope, like Christmas, maybe??? Love you to bits,
Aunt Morrena

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA