Sunday, July 26, 2009

Party in the Park

Happy 4th James!
pizza, fruit, juice boxes, cupcakes, swimsuits and friends- good party

power ranger cupcakes- the frosting was melting in the sun- it was pretty funny
i found these cool party favors- thumb wrestler punching guys- the kids loved 'em
power ranger masks with snappy elastic
these are the best in the summer- free and easy access
happy birthday power ranger moves from the mommas
we ended the night at a friend's house with Rock Band and Fondue
It was a GREAT day!

3 comments:

The Harrises said...

Looks like fun James, I mean Power Ranger fun! Happy 4th. I remember when your mom and I were pregnant and how much better she looked pregnant than I did. They would ask,"Are you due before Mel?" My reply, " You want my fist in your teeth?" So, I guess you looked good even in the womb. I'm glad it was a special day for you.

Mary said...

Happy 4th! Abby's 5 this week, crazy how fast it goes! Dave better be singing Neil Diamond!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to your little man! I love that our boys are the same age...now if we would ever get together so they could hang out! they'd love it!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA