Monday, July 6, 2009

My boy is turning 4!

I feel like I was just barely decorating his 2-year-old birthday cake and now he is 4!
James is my favorite little man and has so many funny faces and expressions that make my day.
I can't even tell you how many times I have heard people say, "look at that face!" when he pulls one of his little smiles. He often tells me that he loves me or that I am beautiful and compliments me on my earrings, shirt, dinner etc. and he loves to cuddle with me.  He LOVES music and often asks me who is singing the song on the radio when I can hardly even hear the music. James loves all sports and is a great runner- he could do laps forever. He gave his first talk in Primary a couple of weeks ago and even though I was up there to help him, he just did it all on his own and amazed me.  He drives me crazy at times, cries a little too much for my liking, but I LOVE this boy for the great kid that he is and wish him a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on wednesday, we will be out of town)!! 

8 comments:

Rachel said...

cute pic! we're excited to see you guys. what do you think he would enjoy?

Cheryl said...

Happy B-day James! How can you not love this kids facial expressions. Hope it is a good one!

Manda said...

Happy Birthday James! For your birthday I would give you all the soda in the world! =)

Anonymous said...

wow. I can't believe it either! Happy Birthday James!

The Harrises said...

Happy Birthday James Dear! Hope you had a fab day annoying your older sister. Cry all you want today.

Hey Mel-We have an Aldi in WV and I was wondering what you recommend buying. Never shopped there but I new you were a fan. Tips on what is good?

goldmania said...

Happy Birthday James!! Miss you guys!

Julianne said...

What a handsome boy! Where is the time going?? All too fast these kiddos are growing up before our eyes.

The Thompsons said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Jameson!!!!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA