Sunday, July 12, 2009

jackson hole

rach took this one and I love it!

While we were in Utah we got to spend 4 beautiful days in Jackson Hole with the Francis fam (minus Mike and Amanda and Kim- we missed you guys).  Jackson is full of memories for this family and we love spending any time we can there.

We take a picture at the antlers every time we come up to Jackson.
Grandma & Grandpa Francis
a hike in Teton Village

Zanna loved all the wild flowers- it was so green up there!

Zanna learned to ride Ben's bike and we were so proud of her and I felt truly giddy about the whole experience :)
Rach, Zanna, James and KK (James' new girlfriend)
my boys at Jenny Lake
I love this one.
Zanna rode 13 miles on this tandem bike- even through a big rain storm!
I pulled James in the trailer
We went to see the lot for the new cabin being built outside of Ashton, ID
Thanks for another amazing Jackson trip- we sure love you guys!

3 comments:

goldmania said...

looks soooo nice! Love the pics.

The Larsen's said...

Wow, it's gorgeous up there. Looks like you guys had fun. Glad to have you back though.:)

Michelle said...

oh how I miss the mountains! what a fun trip. I love that pic of you and James. You are so gorgeous Mel. I really need a trip out West! I'm mountain deprived!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA