Friday, July 3, 2009

GNO at the Ballet


Right before I left for UT we had ourselves a rockin' Girl's Night Out at the New York City Ballet.  We ate at a little place we found by just walking around and although we were the youngest ones there by about 30 years, the food was still good and hit the spot.  It was a beautiful night in the city and we all took ballet posed pictures (I need those pics- whoever has them!) in front of the Lincoln Center-- yes, we were acting like we were 12 yrs. old, but it was fun!

Julie, Rachel, Lourdes, Rachel, Me and Kristen

The Ballet was remarkable and although seeing those girls' bodies made me feel like I should never eat again, we did go to Magnolia Bakery afterwards for dessert:)  The show had 3 very different styles of performances and all were impressive in their own way.  It made me miss dancing very much so I did do a tour jete and some fouettes in the foyer just for old times sake. 

We had our own dance party on the way home with DJ Lou and some of the funniest moves I've seen in a minivan full of ladies!! We had the windows down and the music jammin' and I'm sure turned some heads even in NYC! Two of these girls moved this past week while I was gone and I am very sad. I'm so glad we got to do this before they left and will miss you girls!!!
I can't wait for the next  GNO...

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another NY event I've never experienced...thanks for making my new list so long. Glad you had an awesome time and I'm anxious to see these other shots :) We need to chat and get caught up, apparently we have a lot to talk about! sure miss ya.

Rachel said...

fun times. I'd like those pics too...please Kristen!

goldmania said...

I know I know, lost the cord to my camera to upload and then moved and now internet at the inlaws. It was great fun! I'll get em up. :)

Julianne said...

Oh I am so jealous! NYCB Amazing! It has been forever since I have seen them perform. I am afraid I would cry the whole time!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA