Wednesday, July 2, 2008

this is the simplest and yummiest carmel popcorn recipe:

1 stick of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
1/3 bag of miniature marshmallows
Melt altogether in the microwave, stir, pour over popcorn and stir until coated.

I usually do about a batch and half of popcorn in the the air popper- it just depends on how sticky & coated you like your carmel corn.
We ate a batch pretty quickly at our last play group- it was delicious!
(thanks to Gina and Rob from Hershey for the recipe)

7 comments:

Life As We Know It! said...

I cant wait to try it. It sounds delicious. I love carmel it is my all time favorite.

goldmania said...

I'm so glad you put this on cause I have been meaning to get if from you. Thanks! We already know how yummy it is!

Holly Harris Murray said...

cant wait to try this out. it looks SO easy!

martieandtom said...

Hey Mel
Thank you! Dad and I will try it tonight! Kiss the kids for us, sticky faces and all!

Lourdes and family said...

I know first hand how yummy
you made them and how quietly
we enjoyed them. Thanks for
the recipe can't wait to make
them for the fam.

Jessica F. said...

Made it. Love it. Ate the whole thing!!!!

Abs said...

I totally made this for a YW sleepover we had and if was a BIG hit. Thanks for sharing.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA