Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i lost my friend...MAC


I miss Dave, but I really miss our MAC Book Pro! Dave took my best friend with him to Baltimore and now I have no one to hang out with night. MAC entertained me and kept me nice and warm at night. MAC helped me keep in touch with others and was always so quick to respond to my needs. Now I am stuck with PC who just sits on the desk all day and night and seems to be so slow these days. PC doesn't even "breathe" and freezes up when I ask just a little too much of him. He has been trusty over the last years, but now that I've gotten to know MAC- it is hard to go on without him. So, if my posts are few and far between for the next few weeks, please know that I am going through MAC withdrawls and am awaiting are happy reunion in late August.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, how sad!!!(and clever) I hope things go well for you guys while Dave is gone. Then again I guess I shouldn't worry too much since you are off to UT AGAIN!!! Oh and in response to your comment..., you better always miss Hershey and us!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA