Friday, September 26, 2008

Joy School for Mr. James



James and Olivia on the "first day of Joy School"

Joy School Power!

James is now an official Joy School kid and I am pretty excited about it! Joy School is a "preschool" that you do in your home with other moms and you all rotate being the teachers.  I am doing it with my friend Rachel and since she is my neighbor and James and Olivia always want to play after we take Zanna and Bailee to the bus stop it works out great. They play really well together and it is cute to already hear them singing the songs and excited about when they get to go to joy school again.  We are doing it on Tues. and Thurs. from 9-11:30 and we rotate weeks- we just started, but so far so good.  So, every other week I have a good little 5 hours to myself and it is a beautiful thing.  

2 comments:

Abs said...

I love JOY SCHOOL! I think the songs and lesson are invaluable. I still remember all the songs and some things I learned, like goal setting and never hit or kick or push. It's such a great program and I'm sure you will continue to love it. I also loved your roller blading post. What a fun family activity! I love your picture on you header.

Unknown said...

oh dude - i gotta move back into the building so i can send kyr to joy school!! five hours of ME time per week? sounds like bliss!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA