Thursday, September 25, 2008

cross island trail

last saturday we had an awesome rollerblading excursion on the cross-island trail and it was a beautiful day! the trail goes right along the ocean- making all the traffic speeding past you on the other a little less annoying.
dave and I used to go rollerblading all the time in Provo when we were dating so it made me feel young to be on wheels again.  
the only downfall was that the "tightning clip thingy" on the top of both my rollerblades busted right after I put them on-- so I had to skate with ghetto rollerblades and I already had a huge blister on my foot from the night before when Dave and walked across all of Manhattan to get a burrito after going to the temple. I survived though and will hopefully get an early present from Santa, 'cause I really want to get back on that trail!

i did  I pretty poor video job here, but dave took the kids up this ramp and then just let go... i mean sped down and they loved it!! he had to do it over and over again cause they have a need for speed! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that post is so fun, and the video is hilarious! they were hauling! You guys are such a cute family! What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA