Sunday, October 26, 2008

101th post!

This is my 101th post- I think I will celebrate with some funny kid sayings 'cause their have been a lot lately...
  • Whenever we drive to the city Zanna yells, "Mom, there's the ENTIRE State Building!"
  • When she says the first Article of Faith she says, "We believe in God the INTERNAL Father
  • Today in church the speaker said "...this was back when President Hinckley was still the prophet." James was actually listening and said, "Mom, STEAL the prophet! Why did they steal the prophet?"
  • I told James to listen to his body so that he knows when to go potty and he said, "but mom, my body doesn't say anything."
  • I asked James how he knew something and he said, "I just learned it up."
  • At dinner James said, "Mommy, when can you kick me out of this house?" (where is this coming from??)
  • Before naps James asked, "when we do naps can I wake up?" I said no :)

Hope these made you smile... I got a kick out of 'em!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

definitely made me smile. they are hilarious. i love the random stuff kids come up with!

aubs said...

Mel your kiddos are so funny and full of personality. I love it! I hope you guys are doing good.

The Harrises said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I'm still cracking up at the Entire State Building. Oh! They try so hard to get it right.

Rachel said...

very funny. now i need to go learn something up.

TM said...

Mel,

I want to congratulate you on having the best, most comprehensive, inspiring, consistent, beautiful, funny Blog of all the people I know!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA