Friday, October 24, 2008

fall festivities

are these cool or what? we turned the lights out, ate roasted pumpkin seeds and admired our amateur carving job- we were so proud!

James hates getting his hands messy, so this was the extent of his pumpkin cleaning- 3 fingers.
Zanna's all about the mess-- she dressed for the occasion.
the kiddos and their cute blue eyes
Dave had another day off and we headed up to the Bronx to Stew Leonard's (I posted about this place before-0ne in CT- and I know it's just a grocery store, but it's the coolest one I've ever been to) This pumpkin was 490 lbs.!
the have singing animals and a petting zoo...
and they make their own ice cream and have great sprinkles and dipped cones!
On Sunday afternoons we like to walk to this park down the street from us and this past Sunday there were a ton on leaves to play in...
it was a great day for a dive in
little posers

4 comments:

Abs said...

I really, really love your cute pumpkins. We are getting ready to do ours. I hope that turn out as well. Fun "playing in leaves" picts! I was thinking the other day that I wished we had a huge tree in a yard that dumped a ton of leaves.

Raegan said...

Tons of fall fun! I love the pic of you with the kids in the leaves! How on earth did you get such a good pic of your pumpkins in the dark? Mine come out so grainy.

Michelle said...

those are such fun pictures..and what a cute video! I love it! so very cute. love ya!

Sterling said...

From now on I'm taking my shirt off to carve pumpkins too.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA