Sunday, October 5, 2008

just thought I'd share...


This is my new favorite make-up product. 
It is Calvin Klein's Infinite Matte Oil Free Foundation.
I didn't even know Calvin Klein made make-up until I went into Sephora and saw it amongst the overwhelming rows and isles of fabulous products.  It was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! It is really light, has great coverage and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a foundation. (does that sounds like a commercial, or what?)  I have been wearing Laura Geller's Balance-n-Brighten for the last couple of years, and I still really like it- especially the bronzing effect- but I think I am making the switch. My skin feels so good after just 2 days of using it and I'm learning that somtimes paying a little more is worth it (it was $32). 




Laura Geller's Baked Foundation
check out both of these products at 
www.sephora.com


No comments:

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA