Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Starving...

...and no, it has nothing to do with the post about "my sad day". but, between Sunday fasting and then waking up today and not eating because I had to go to the doctor at 9:00 for some routine blood work, and then having a dentist appt. at 11:00am to get a little filling- where afterward they said "don't eat for 2 hours"- I'm dying!! It's been 3 hours now, but my mouth is still so numb that I'm afraid to eat and chew my cheek and lip raw!
I have plenty of healthy, yummy things to eat-- halloween sugar cookies, halloween brownies, chocolate cupcakes with coconut (my favorite!) a whole apple pie, apple cake and two pumpkins full of trick-or-treating candy--all these things are in my house RIGHT NOW- is that gross or what??
but, I guess I'll just go have some water and hope it doesn't dribble down the side of my face...



Some festive pic's of the kids

the Primary Halloween Party

James' usual reaction to huge cookie (they made them at Joy School)
Zanna had a Pumpkin Patch at her school and this is her cute little Pre-K Class

6 comments:

mikejfrancis said...

Just wanting to say that the Kids Quotes (the bests) are the best. Solid blogging there mel, solid blogging.

mikejfrancis said...

also, Manda has been bugging me to get all the birthdays in the Mr and Mrs Dave Francis family. she thinks i suck at family for not knowing them all.

Jessica F. said...

I love how James looks like he has some sweet muscles....awesome!

Manda said...

I laugh everytime I see James's cookie face. I wish I could react that honestly when I see cookies!!! (I LOVE cookies)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Melanie,
Just stopping by to look at the blog. Sheesh, your kids are so beautiful! I'm so glad all is going well for you!

AnnDee said...

So -- just caught up on your blog. First of all -- you are NOT gaining weight -- I just saw you and for anyone that can NOT eat all that you have in your house (numb cheek or not) says that you will forever be thin!! I COULD NOT do that. :)

Cute picts of the halloweenie kids and of course I love the comments.

you are a good entertainer. I think we may have to come visit -- any plans for Thanksgiving? JK

looks like fall has been fun. Love the leave pictures and the fact that Dave got A DAY off. I'm sure that is rare these residency days!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA