Thursday, March 19, 2009

NYC never gets old!

We had a great visit from the Thompson family last week and 
it was so fun for the kids to have their friends sleep over and play, play, play!
We had some delicious long-island pizza...
played on the rocks in central park ...
(the kids were being lions from The Lion King)
rode on the Carousel in Central Park for the first time...
had fun catching up and holding their sweet little baby Kayson...
and, of course we dressed as Princesses at FAO Schwarz.

Kyle & Bryn went to see WICKED and we had a party at our house with all the kids-
Thanks for coming guys, and we wish you the best in Kentucky!

The previous Saturday...
the kids I met my incredibly awesome cousin Jess in the city
to play at the park in the beautiful 60 degree weather

James has so many great faces :)
We met my aunt Janene and uncle Warren in Times Square for dinner
and all ended up in I Love NYC t-shirts!
Zanna spilled her water and Jess took her out to buy a new t-shirt and came back with shirts for everyone- she's the nicest person I know, by the way, and we were all diggin' the new colors of shirts. It was great to get together with family and the kids love their new shirts- but I love mine more...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i love your updates! you're so cute and I love seeing pics of your adorable and super happy kids! love it!

Jessica F. said...

I love the tshirt pic! We can't wait to come see you next weekend!

The Thompsons said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We had a blast! You are awesome hosts....we miss you guys already!!!!

The Harrises said...

Thompsons are going to Kentucky. I had wondered, so I'm glad you posted. Also, those NYC shirts would make a great family photo in all of the different colors. We'll see you in May..I'll call you with details once I know more

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA