Monday, February 16, 2009

Isaiah Matthew Mumford- the cutest little groundhog day baby!

Isaiah Matthew Mumford
7lbs. 3oz. 191/2 in. long
ADORABLE!!!
I just want to eat him up and it's killing me that he is so far away!
this is my momma with her 16th grandchild and she looks so proud! 
My little brother Matt is one of my favorite people and I am so happy for him to be a Dad and to have such a beautiful family! I love you buddy and hope to meet your little guy soon! 
Courtnee- the momma- was AMAZING during the delivery of Isaiah and probably looks like she never even had a baby. I love you Court and think you are a super-woman!
(send me a pic of you and the little guy so I can put it up here)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to Matt and his family! It's so weird to think that he's a DAD! and even more weird that your parents have 16 grandkids! he's very very cute!

Natalie said...

There is nothing like a new baby. I am always sad when the new family members are born and I finally see them when they are 8 months or older. I loved all you're recent post. I could just feel the warmth from you video. That is really fun to see Kylee and Zanna together.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA