Thursday, February 12, 2009

I heart Dave.


Dave is my man and I love him because he is...

a little girl's favorite guy
a fire-building, eagle scout man
a karaoke singin' fool
a surprise vacation planning husband
a fort-building, nap-taking dad
a poor bowler, so I always beat him guy
a romantic dinner kind-of-guy
a triathlon doer (with little training :)
a handsome in a suit guy
a tough guy
a snowman building, love the outdoors kind a guy
a go-to-the-temple kind of guy
a silly in huge underwear guy
a lover of Neil Diamond man
a take two kids to the city dad

a hang out at the park guy
a hold our little babies guy
and.. a kiss me kind of guy.

Happy Valentines Day- i love you!

9 comments:

Sharon and Spencer said...

oh, that was really cute. You are so good about taking your camera everywhere! I miss you!

Michelle said...

I think that was one of the cutest posts I've ever seen....EVER! You two are the most gorgeous couple, and so in love! I love it! Love you guys! We have had serious conversations about coming up to visit...I guess we should include you guys in those conversations!

The Harrises said...

Uh, I think you forgot a few things...

Flat eggs gently scrambled in his ham fried rice kind of guy

Can tell a story three different ways kind of guy

Can call him at a moments notice for directions to TJ Rockwells kind of guy and then calls you back with his recommended appetizer of the cheese nachos kind of guy

Particular with his clothing kind of guy

Like my brother kind of guy and we're glad he's our friend (at least I hope so after this post)

Dave and Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Mel said...

Mic- I love it- you know him- oh, so well!!

there are many, many other quirks we could mention about Dave, let me know if you think of any others :)

Unknown said...

awww that is so SWEET! happy early vday!

Cheryl said...

You forgot to say..."Stylin minivan driver." That ones from me personally to Dave. Yes Dave, I know I know, I need to eat my own words. I just hope I look as cool as you.

Raegan said...

Cute tribute Mel! Way to keep the love alive!

Unknown said...

Might I add how comical it is to me that the picture chosen to illustrate how "tough" I am is a picture of me playing a video game.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA