Sunday, January 25, 2009

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to thank everyone for your responses to "I NEED HELP" and tell you that things are going much better already. I don't think it is an medical issue- but I am grateful for the 'heads up' and for the signs to look for. Because of your advice, I am NOT FREAKING out and it was just so nice to hear that many of you are dealing with the same thing.  Thanks for showing me again that I have fabulous friends and family- hope all your kids' beds are dry in the morning :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That sounded really frustrating. Steven started wetting the bed again and is now in a diaper for bed after going for months without one. I also have wondered what happend. He has now been the diaper at night for over three months with now signs of going back to dry at night. sigh oh well. Otherwise it looks like you are having a blast as always. I keep dreaming I'm going to get out there to visit you. Hopefully one of Chris's breaks we will make it out there.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA