Sunday, January 18, 2009

sorry, another funny kid conversation...

tonight at bedtime we were talking about what we are going to do tomorrow since Zanna doesn't have school for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. 
Zanna said, "James, do you know who Marther Luker Kings is?" 
James, "No."
Zanna said, "Marther Luker Kings is a guy who said 'it doesn't matter how skinny you are, how fat you are, how tall, how short, skin, or anything- everyone can play at the playground.'"
these kids crack me up, I went and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.
Enjoy Marther Luker Kings Day!

5 comments:

goldmania said...

your kids are so cute!

Michelle said...

so dang cute!

Eliza said...

So sweet and funny.

Whenever I need a laugh I know I can check your blog sidebar for updates on quotes from Zanna and James. I can't even handle how hilarious those kids are.

Meagan said...

This was so funny. Nic and I were laughing so hard. In fact, Nic even pulled up your page at work today during a conversation with someone about martin luther king day. Keep 'em coming...I love hearing what funny things your kids are saying!

Holly Harris Murray said...

Zanna for President!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA