Friday, January 9, 2009

rockin' new year's


I know I'm behind the times but I have just recently played "Rock Band" for the first time and i just have to say that it rocks! I couldn't figure out how to "play" the guitar at first and the drums require some rhythm that I'm just not sure I have right now, but overall I can hold my own. Dave, on the other hand LOVES the mic and as many of you know will karaoke anytime and any place. So, needless to say we had an awesome New Year's Eve Rock Banding and hangin' out with friends.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dude he makes us smile everytime! Good old classic Dave! I've only played it once as well and can't believe how challenging it really is.

Michelle said...

I love Rock Band...we did it all afternoon on Thanksgiving! It was awesome.

Michelle said...

girl...we should seriously plan a ski weekend and meet up somewhere in Penn. I don't know what Dave's work schedule is like....but it's just a thought..I am totally serious.

love ya

Wendy P said...

Thank you for posting that. It really made my day!

Jen said...

I can't figure out the guitar either. The 10 year old kids I was with were tons better than me!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA