Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my girlie weekend











I had a fabulous weekend in Boulder,CO with my bestie bride-to-be, Heather, and a dear friend Beth (who I hadn't seen for 12 years!) and we all just picked right up and had a blast together. We took a fun little girls trip with some of up to Estes Park and had a great time dressing Heather up and going out on the town. We stayed in a great little cabin and then took a beautiful hike (covered in snow) in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park. It was so fun to reminisce about our "Pullman Days" and just be together again. I can't wait 'til the wedding in May and am so grateful to have such wonderful friends- love you girls!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that's so fun to see pictures of Heather! You two are such cute best friends. Tell her congratulations for me!

Wendy P said...

You have more fun than anyone I know. I am so craving a girl trip. Good for you. You look beautiful as always!

Katie said...

So fun to see Heather again! Tell her congrats from me too!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA