Thursday, April 24, 2008

belated BiRtHdAy post


This is a Belated Post but I had to say how cute Dave was for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I had to go get a new driver's license in the morning of my b-day and when I got back he had made fancy cornmeal pancakes from scratch with strawberries and powdered sugar! We had a fun relaxing day- the kids and I dug for worms outside and just played while Dave studied, and then that night Dave threw together a pizza/movie party at our friend's place. Ryan (the boy in the picture) and I share the same birthday- he turned 8 and I turned 28 so it was fun to party with him. We watched "Enchanted" in their theater room and ate lots of cake and ice cream- my favorite thing to eat!!! So, thank you Dave for making my birthday a happy one!


2 comments:

AnnDee said...

Looks like fun! What a sweet husband to make breakfast and plan a party with the 8 year old. :) Happy 28th.

PS - I'm with you on the preschool venting. Having you noticed that people there are like that about everything? "oh, your newborn isn't signed up for music class?"
The ironic thing about it all is that most the time you are probably explaining yourself to the NANNY -- because the mother is no where around her kids!seriously?

You sound like a way more fun mom than me. Can we come over and play? I wish!

Abs said...

Happy late Birthday Mel!! I forgot how your birthday is in April, but the only b-day's I'm good at remembering are my families. It looks like you had a great day. Does 28 seem old to you? I'm not ready for that yet.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA