Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"excuse me"

Tonight at dinner we were discussing manners because Zanna was acting very poorly today. We were at a new friend's house and her Nanny made us lunch and Zanna came to sit down, looked
at the food, pointed and said, "Gross, I don't like that! I'm not eating" and stormed off. I was a little embarrassed, but she was very nice about it turned out fine. So, during our "manners talks" I said you should say "please" and "thank you" and "excuse me" if people are talking. James looked at me and said, "sometimes you have to say excuse me to your bum." I just laughed and said, "that's right."

3 comments:

Keri said...

sounds like you have a very smart child :) Cute story!

Jules said...

Love James.

Jessica F. said...

She is just way too funny!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA