Monday, April 26, 2010

blah, blah day

today is a blah day...

My allergies were awful this morning and I almost rubbed my eyes off.
Zanna is home sick from school,
she keeps wanting to lay by me, which was fun at first, but I am getting claustrophobic!
The kids won't let me be in a room by myself for more than two minutes.
Zanna dropped a water globe toy in her room so I had to clean up all the glass, water and glitter.
While cleaning up the glass, I discovered there were dead ladybugs and flies behind the stuffed animals on the window sill and it led to a vacuuming, dusting, cleaning frenzy in their room, which was good, but now my back is killing me after all that bending and lifting.
I am HUNGRY and tired of being hungry.
I need to go make dinner for all three of us and have no motivation or idea of what to make.
Dave will be home around 8:30pm and I hope I make it 'til then.

I am READY to have this baby and am getting the grumpies!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better after another restless night's sleep...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I love you and can't believe you are almost to the end. Hearing things like this sure make me wish I could just pop over but then again hearing about your awesome trips make me wish I could just pop over too. I feel your pain with the allergies but couldn't imagine being that pregnant on top of it too...good luck kiddo and I guess we will see who wipes their eyes out first!!!!!! :)

Meredith said...

Sorry! The kids wouldn't leave me alone today either! so frustrating...but being pregnant, you definitely win! :)
I have the grumpies everyday between about 4pm-6pm. :)

Meagan said...

I hear ya sista! hang in there!

Sharon and Spencer said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hate being pregnant! But it makes me feel better that even you have bad, grumpy days! You are always so happy. Hang in there!

Michelle said...

awh....sorry to hear about your rough day! I hope the next day was better! love you! can't wait to see the baby pics when he gets here! (I think it is a he?)

Rachel said...

melanie really CAN complain! i didn't think it was possible. even tho it's your first time ever, and you have every right to, it still makes me feel better for complaining EVERY day. :) can't wait to meet that baby! i change my mind, i think it's a girl.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA