Friday, April 16, 2010

the 30 yr. old Easter Bunny

Check out my awesome Birthday Cake made by Dave and the kiddos...I asked for an ice cream cake and they delivered!

I was a little sad to be leaving my Twenties...but I when I think about where I am in life and the new adventures coming up I feel very exited and good about being 30.
I don't want to look old though, so if anyone has any great products or tips they love...pass them along!
this is not posed...I know it looks like it, but it's for real :)
My birthday, Easter and General Conference were all on the same day this year and it was a great day of celebrating, relaxing and eating. We watched the first session of Conference at the church and then had some friends over for birthday lunch, cake & ice cream....fun day!



The other big even of the day was the arrival of Grandma Mumford and we got right down to Easter Egg dying business the minute she walked in...
We had a great week with her...pictures on the next post!
we made Easter Egg cookies the week before
Primary Party Easter Egg hunt

this year the Easter Bunny brought James a bike....spoiled?

3 comments:

The Larsen's said...

I love that Spiderman showed up for your birthday!! haha.

Michelle said...

what a great post! The cake looks amazing, you look beautiful, your kids are adorable! I love that the Easter Bunny brought James a bike...if he would have waited until his birthday, half of the good bike riding weather would be past! You really do look great!

Caroline said...

That cake looks awesome! Way to go Dave. I can't believe you're 37 weeks! Hopefully anytime now, right? Good luck, we can't wait to hear some news:)

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA