Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my last year in my twenties!

This is why I LOVE birthdays!!! 
My awesome friends- Rachel, Lourdes, Julie, Afton and Raegan had a delicious lunch for my birthday and we ended on this chocolate cake note- my favorite thing! Thanks ladies, you are the best!

The morning of my birthday we took the kids to Alley Pond Park to try out our new rollerblades. Dave and I both got new "blades" (since we've had ours since middle school) and it was fun to all be together on wheels. It was a little cold that morning so we bundled up and had a great time.

Dave and the kids made me a "rice-crispy cake" with sprinkles and it was full of marshmallows! We watched Conference and had a really relaxing day. Dave went to Priesthood that night and I watched a movie with friends and ate more cake- it was a great low-key birthday and I am happy to be the big 29!

(funny sliding video)
(happy birthday to me)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

...and your other horrible friend didn't even call you on your b-day! Glad you had a great day and welcome to the age you will remain the rest of your life :)

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! So jealous that you and Dave rollerblade. I gave Jason some for our first Christmas (7 years ago) and they have only been on his feet once. Maybe if I get him some pads and a helmet he wouldn't be so scared. =)

Jessica F. said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one!

Eliza said...

I knew you had an April b-day but totally forgot! Glad it was a great one! Enjoy your last year in your twenties :)

Eliza said...

BTW how do you like your Chariot?

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA