Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAppY EaSteR!

The Easter Get-up!

We had Mindy, Bryce, Dale and my momma here for Easter and it was a party of chocolate, colored eggs, plastic eggs and colored headbands!



























It was a beautiful day and fun to have all my family at church together in our Little Neck Ward.  We spent the afternoon cooking, napping, eating and just being together. We ate some delicious strawberry shortcake for dessert and my cousin Jess was able to sleep over that night too so we had a full-fun house. I love my family and am so blessed to have such a loving, crazy, happy family!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I CAN NOT believe how grown up your kids look in that picture! They are so dang cute! Happy Easter! I'm glad you had family there, and that your mom is there taking care of you! I just love her! Tell her hi for me!

The Harrises said...

Fun to see your Mom and sister. How is Mindy? Explain the picture of spider man at the bottom. Is he dramatic?

Dave and Loralee said...

your foot looks funny-I'm glad they did that for you :) the kids look so cute in their Easter clothes-Happy Easter and late Happy Birthday and happy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute..and gigantic! I didn't know spider man was supposed to make an appearance at Easter. He didn't make it to our house....

Abs said...

Happy Belated birthday!! Zanna is too cute! She has some amazing hair. I hope that you are recovering well. It's nice that your mom is there to take care of you.

Cheryl said...

Glad to hear your sister made it in for Easter too. I sure hope you have as speedy of a recovery as possible. How long are u supposed to be off it again?

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA