Monday, April 20, 2009

Dave is good at jiggling...

Today Dave was juggling clementine oranges to entertain us all (since all I do is sit on the couch all day and do things on this dang computer) and this is the conversation that followed:

Zanna: "Wow, mom, you picked a good daddy!"

Me: "Yeah, I know."

Zanna: "When was the first time you saw him jiggle?"

(Dave and I bust up laughing)

Dave: "Not until we had been married for a few years..."



I got my foot re-wrapped and Zanna decorated it with pictures of our family- i love it.
(if you look close you can see my green toes :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that's hilarious! She is so funny! I hope you're recovering well! love you!

Keri said...

that's a really funny story! ps bunyon surgery..... brutal! hope you're feeling ok. my mom's had both feet done - she HATES it. it just gives me the heebie geebies when i see your wrapped foot - i know how it looks underneath all that wrap! ick!!!! hope you recover quickly!

The Harrises said...

Ouch Mel! i'm glad dave didn't drop an orange on your toe. Is someone frowning in that handcrafted picture on your foot? I was a little saddened. I was also saddened about your green toes, unless that is just tow jam and you're not wanting to admit it.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA