Monday, June 30, 2008

This is James asleep with a little "nugget" in his pants. I ran some errands while Dave was home the other day and when I came back Zanna came running out-- "you gotta see this mom!" So, when I went back to their room this is how I found James asleep on the chair. Dave knew nothing about it, and then Zanna said "why does my room smell like poop?"  "Oh, no" I thought, and sure enough I did the 'tap, tap' and there it was.  I think James woke up, didn't make it to the bathroom, and didn't want to lay back down in it, so he found a creative way of getting some more sleep without the squish.  

2 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

lol. THAT is seriously hilarious! Made my whole day!

The Harrises said...

At least he was uncomfortable with the whole bit.
Mic

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA