Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Heather and Ben's Big Day!


we're all married now
me, mom, and mind
the bridal party in the bathroom!

The HAPPY couple
the flower girl and ring "bear"
my beautiful girlies
my handsome man








Heather and I have been friends since 5th grade and this was a very special day to see her so genuinely happy and so beautiful.  Heather is one of the most real people I know and her concern and love for everyone around her showed more than ever on her wedding day.  She is clumsy, funny, sincere, tough, gorgeous, and I just love her! Ben is the coolest- and I am thrilled he is now apart of my life too. We had a fabulous time in Vail and loved seeing so many people from Pullman (the town I grew up in) Happy Wedding you two!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

MEL - oh my gosh, all of those pictures are so gorgeous! all of them! I love the one of you and Mindy, you two are so cute. Heather, of course, looks so beautiful. The pic of you and Dave is so cute. Such a cute couple. I really like the dress you found! Your kids are adorable. You are just the cutest thing ever. What great pics!

Raegan said...

Melanie! Where did you get your blue dress?! You were pretty close to outdoing the bride! (Seriously, where did you get it?)Love it, love it love it!

Emily said...

MEL-
I don't know if you or Dave will remember me, but I found your blog thru Jenny Garlock and I thought I would say HI. I lived at the BC complex (in provo) during 2000-2001 year. I was Emily Friess back then (my brother Dan lived there too). Any way, you guys look great and your kids are gorgeous. Check us out if you want. Emily
ps. I've got a link to Dan's blog on mine, if you want to check up on him too.

Cassie said...

Mel, you were the most beautiful Bride's maid. Looks like you had a wonderful time reuniting with friends. We miss you guys and whenever I think about our little guy on the way I think about how cute Zana and James are together! I can't wait for Lydia to have a little brother!

Cheryl said...

Glad it went so well. You look great! How fun to have Zanna and James being apart of the wedding as well. I'm sure Zanna loved it!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA