Friday, May 23, 2008

Fancy Nancy Playgroup


This was our Fancy Nancy party and it was STUPENDOUS (that's a fancy word for great!)
Lourdes- beautiful hat and lovely lady!
Me- anytime I can wear red shoes I'm happy!
Kristen- nice hair babe!
Seb- looking oh, so handsome in the bowtie!
Halle- she was adorable!!

Pinkies Up ( Is that your pinky James?)
Sanrdra, Reagan, Mel and Kris - fancy mommas!
(and James)
Lunchtime with all the darlings
Amber and Elenor- we miss you guys already!!


Thanks for the inspiration of the party from my friend Michelle- it was fabulous!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I forgot to say that I love all the new "funny sayings" that you added recently on the side of your blog. They are so funny.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Darling, the fancy party was stupendous (that's even fancier than fabulous)! We miss YOU guys.
Amber

Katie said...

Fancy Nancy is Savannah's favorite book these days! We're going to have to have our own party for sure!

Katie said...

Oh, and I hope you had parfaits!!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA