Friday, May 14, 2010

having Mia around...

I've been wanting to blog about Mia's birth and write the whole story....but haven't quite gotten to that yet. So, I though I'd just put up a few recent pictures to show what we've been up to since she got home. I have a ton more pictures, but here are just a couple from the last week. Mia is a great baby, loves to party at night, but rarely cries and just makes us all really happy! We are so lucky to have her in our family

Zanna's real Baby Alive
Mia's first dr. appt. She lost 5 oz. but gained it back in a week and is now 1 oz. above her birth weight
Dave captured what we do best...me tired and Mia ready to hang out
tummy time
Her first bow...so pretty :)

12 comments:

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

I love the one of her in her diaper! She's so little! These first few weeks with a new baby are the best. We love you guys.

Cheryl said...

She is so precious!!!! I love seeing pictures of the kiddos with her.

Michelle said...

Mel - she is an absolutely gorgeous baby!!!!! I love all the pics!

Jill said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! Hopefully we can meet her this summer, you still haven't met Anna!

Mandy said...

She is just too perfect! I'm glad you chose Mia, we love it! We miss you guys so much, I wish we could be there to welcome her to the world!

Rachel said...

Kate and I were looking at this post and she said, "Hey! Melanie and her baby. I want to kiss her up."

goldmania said...

So sweet! What a beautiful baby. So happy for you guys. Glad your doing well. :)

Morrena Harris said...

Dear Family,
There is "nothing" like a new baby in the family. She is adorable! I love the "bow" picture. Give her a kiss in the neck from Aunt Morrena. We love all of you!

The Harrises said...

Oh! I just want to hold her. I also want you to get a long nap. preferably in the early afternoon lasting at least 3hrs! Torture on the eyes.

camie said...

She's so pretty!

Keri said...

mel----congrats! she's absolutely beautiful! what a sweet baby, i want to snuggle her! hope you're getting enough rest. she just looks perfect, so happy for you!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Gosh, I've been meaning to comment, but am always on my phone and never the computer... but here I am!! She is so stinking cute!! And I love the name! Did you know (of course you didn't) I was 6 lbs, 11 ozs, and 19 inches! She is off to a GREAT start. I would love to meet your kids someday. Sigh. You look beautiful as always Mel. Miss you.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA