Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girls Rule...we have now outnumbered the boys!

The little lady...
born 5.5.10
7:22pm
6 lbs. 11 oz. 19inches

Still no name, but we are working on it :)

I was going to wait to put these up until we had a name, but I just had to share.
The kids are coming to meet her this afternoon and we will decide on a name then.
I will put more details of the birth later, but we are doing great and were shocked when this GIRL arrived...almost everyone we knew thought it was going to be a boy!
I feel great and am just so happy to get the chance to be her mama.
enjoy the pics and I'll be back later...



the locks
little cleft chin





13 comments:

Hansen Family said...

She is adorable!! Congrats.

Meredith said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!

The Larsen's said...

Oh so beautiful!! Congrats.

Michelle said...

love love love the pics. she is absolutely beautiful. I love the title of this post. Love you!

Liz said...

She is so beautiful! Way to go! I can't wait to be in your shoes. Only six more weeks for me!

Tasha said...

Congratulations on your precious new baby girl. I love the big yawns. So cute!

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you guys!

Sharon and Spencer said...

Congratulations! She's so cute. Finally you have a baby with your dark hair!

Martie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martie said...

What a doll!! I love her already and can't wait to hold her. I hope the kids and Dave will allow me to have a turn, too!

Morrena Harris said...

Hello Melanie, Dave, Zana, and James,
You have a "prize" with another little princess. We cannot wait to see more pictures of her.We love you all, Uncle Richard and Aunt Morrena

Heidi said...

Yipee! She is beautiful! Love the name you've chosen! Congrats!

Rachel said...

what a little cutie. congrats you guys.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA