Saturday, March 8, 2008

One AWESOME week!

We had a very busy week last week and loved our outings and visitors here in Long Island. I am still learning my way around, but we are definitely making some great memories- I just wish Dave could have been apart of this fun week (he had a terrible week of days and nights, and enjoyed a quiet house to sleep in while we were out!)
Our day in Conneticut to visit Holly was a blast!
Oh, to have a playroom... and one with a stage!


The kids loved making pizza with Holly and playing dress-up- love ya Holls!
This is the COOLEST grocery store I have ever been to! I can't wait to drive to Conneticut to go there again so I can eat my heart out on the samples and the ice cream!



Children's Museum in CT




A Great Visit from the Heaston Clan- thanks for coming you guys!!


Our GOURMET Chinese take-out in the Queens Ghetto- so sorry!

Bubbles and trains- cool combo!

We fed all sorts of animals, including camels.

cute boy.

love this pic!
Cami and Cadence at the beach for the first time- it was freezing and windy, but they didn't care!
The Princess girls
The DRAGON!



NYC, cousin style...
Jess, Holls, and Mel being silly
Candy, candy, candy at Dylan's.

Famous Frozen Hot Chocolate.
We couldn't even finish it all, but it was amazingly delicious!

Jess, Zanna and Holly
The city of fashion!
TGI Friday's
The bus ride James is still talking about :)
Dylan's Candy Store steps are fulled with Candy!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I wish we had that much to do in Hershey! Miss you guys! :)

Holly Harris Murray said...

I am so glad we have this time together. I loved every minute of getting together with you and hope we can do it again soon when we get back from our trips. I love the pizza pics cause I am coughing my head off and crying at the same time. Zanna and James are too much fun, I just love em!

Michelle said...

wow - it looks like you had so much fun! what fun pictures! I need to seriously start thinking of a trip to come and see you. We also have some good friends who live in Connecticut that we need to go visit, so I'll definitely be making something work out!

AnnDee said...

Cute pics. Looks like you are having fun in the big CITY!! Makes me miss it!! BTW -- you know there is a stew lenords right outside the city in westchester right? Actually, I think it is Yonkers -- but it's like 15 monutes north of Manhattan. Right by the Costco and Home depot there.

Aimee said...

Hi Dave! It's been a while, eh?!
My friend Holly told me that you are living in Hershey now - what a small world! Anyway, love your family's blog. And congrats on medical school! That's amazing.
We lived in CT for almost 2 years, and we LOVED Stew Leonard's. Totally miss that place. The best grocery store ever.
Say Hi to Hershey for me!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA