Sunday, March 6, 2011

time flies when you're having fun!

Here is a little update on the Francis clan from the last couple of weeks...
CRaZy HaiR DaY!!!
Chinese New Year Parade
All the kindergartners paraded around the whole school showing off their dragons and it was cute to see all the "big kids" cheering and clapping for them-- i love James's face here, so proud!
Saturday morning cartoons with Dad after the night shift 


Legos, legos, legos
We took a little trip down the Monterey Bay Aquarium with the Asay family and had a great time with other million people that had the same idea that day :) It was a rainy Saturday on a holiday weekend so we were expecting crowds, but let's just say I'm glad Dave wasn't there because I think he would have lost it!  The kids always have a great time together and we ended the night at Chili's with the best Avacado Burger I've ever had!


oh the faces of James...


Mia LOVED the birds and was talking non-stop to them..."Ooooh, oooh, oooh!"
the huge, dinosaur looking fish

our new favorite place to bathe Mia that doesn't break our backs-- i love her steamy head

peek-a-boo
Mia just got her first toothbrush and loves to brush with the big kids!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to be apart of my friend Meagan's 30th birthday party-- a 
"sail-abration" on the San Francisco Bay.  We had a sail boat all to ourselves (about 30 gals) and we motored out to the Golden Gate Bridge and then sailed back while eating brunch and enjoying the beautiful scenery and weather.  The Captain said it was the nicest day they'd had in two months and it was just a perfect day out on the water.
Thank you, Benj for planning this AMAZING party-- every detail was fabulous and you truly should teach lessons on planning parties!

Thank you Dave for playing with the kids all morning on only about 4 hours of sleep... this was a real treat for me!

Meagan- the birthday girl!


the flowers around Pier 39 were so lovely-- they reminded me of my wedding day :)

Zanna lost 2 teeth last week and now has the cutest, jagged smile on the block!


Here is our cute, little house with our beautiful pink blossoms. 
The flowers are blooming all around here and I am loving my walks and even went running for the first time the other day in a long time.  I was a little sore, but it felt great and I am excited to sign up for some races in the near future. 

I can't believe we only have about 4 more months to live here!


1 comment:

Raegan said...

I can't believe how mature James is looking. Jack is mentioning him in his prayers an awful lot these days. We miss you guys. I especially miss your laid back approach to life. Activities were really laid back when you were here... Those were the days!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA