Wednesday, June 16, 2010

pics, pics, pics


I'm trying to figure out this new editing on blogger and I'm too tired to take a lot of time.  So, here are a bunch of pictures of the last couple of weeks in the Francis world of baby Mia, dance recitals, beach days, scooter rides, resident senior day, visit from Rach, and lots of baby cuddling.  We are getting packed up for the big move...the kids and I leaved in a week and a half!  There is A LOT to do (so I don't know why I am blogging and Dave is playing XBOX right now) but sometimes we just need our moments! 
It's tricky to keep your house in order and everyone fed and happy and do all the moving things at the same time.  I am also trying to exercise and sleep and spend time with friends and do our last New York things so time is valuable right now! 
I have all kinds of mixed emotions about the move, but mostly feel ready since we've been planning it for so long.  We almost have our apartment secured in CA (a 3bdrm, 2 bath, swimming pool, pond, fitness room, 7-mile commute place) and are looking forward to nice CA weather :)
We will be in UT from June 26th - July 8th and then arrive in CA July 10th.  I spoke to the Bishop of our new ward and he said there are a ton of kids in the ward...yay!! 
This is turning into stream of conscious tiredness...so enjoy the pics and good-night!


7 comments:

The Harrises said...

See you in a little while! I'm so excited.

Michelle said...

Love the pics! I can't believe you're leaving so soon! I love you tons and wish you the best in CA. You'll be so much closer to Utah! I'm so jealous! Love you! love you!

Jessica F. said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! Hope we get to see you guys either in CA or UT.

Cheryl said...

When is it my turn to cuddle with little Mia...all of u planning to come to the little get together in UT better get in line :) :) ME FIRST!!!!!

Abs said...

Mia is looks so sweet. Good luck with your move to the West Coast!

Tasha said...

Mia is so cute. It's crazy how fast they grow! I loved all the pics. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. Good luck with your long move!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA