Sunday, March 28, 2010

our Amigos

Book Club Gals
Lourdes, Gabby, Jamie, Cindy, Julie, Afton and me- the large melon on the end :)
We had a delicious book club a couple of weeks ago at Afton's house and I just have to say that I love these gals! We read The Help (well, most of us read it :) and I thoroughly enjoyed it and appreciate the perspectives it gave me on being a mom and being aware of how I treat others.
We also celebrated Cindy's b-day with this amazing guitar cake made by Cake Boss Julie-- nice work!
Last Wednesday (St. Patty's Day) the activity girls in our ward made dinner for our family and were so excited to surprise us with it that night. They were so cute and thought I might not feel like cooking (which is often true these days) and I was very touched that they thought of us.
Last Sunday after Stake Conference we played at the Guymon's house and I just had to snap a shot of these darling kids lookin' all Springy! We had delicious taco soup and cornbread and then while the kids played Jim, Rachel and I had a roarin' game of Ticket to Ride-- which I thought I wouldn't really enjoy, but actually had a great time playing :) Thanks Guys!
Last Tuesday we went to our Indian neighbor's Ashtmi Celebration and had a great time learning about their culture and food- we loved the poori (bread) and spicy dishes the best!
Zanna and I both got Bindi's on our foreheads and she wants to go buy some more :)
33 weeks...

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

You guys always have so much fun stuff going on. We want to come see you again before you take off.

You are looking ADORABLE btw!

goldmania said...

I agree, you guys are always having fun. :) Cute pics.

Cheryl said...

REALLY 33 weeks! Dude you've got a baby coming SOON in case you didn't know. How exciting and I want to be there so bad to hold (IT) for as long as possible! Glad to see u r still on the go and having fun.

The Harrises said...

How ya feeling? You do not look like a melon. You still going 100mph I see. Are you still the RS president? Wouldn't it be nice if they released when the baby came due?
Happy birthday Sunday. Hope it is relaxing. At least you don't have any meetings.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA