Sunday, January 31, 2010

the friend...online

This is probably old news for everyone, but I just discovered The Friend Magazine Online(click) and it saved me last week when I had to come home from church early 'cause I was sick and needed some entertainment for the kids. They colored pictures, did puzzles, and played games all online with cute primary music playing in the background and had a grand-ole' time while I laid on the couch...it was a life-saver! Zanna stayed home sick from school three days last week and she asked for this site many times as well-- thank you lds.org for being so entertaining and uplifting!


Here's a couple old videos of the kids "playing'' the piano and singing "Jesus entered Jordan's waters." Zanna (4 yrs. old) James (2 yrs. old)



2 comments:

Matt Richards said...

Mel-
So fun to read all about your family! I'm glad that you are feeling better, and am so excited for your #3! I'd heard horror stories about #3 being the hardest, but so far, despite the 3 hours of sleep I get a night, it has been so fun! My older boys adore him and it has been great! Wishing you all the best! Cali sounds awesome!
LIza

The Harrises said...

Thanks for the FRIENDLY tip!
Cute kids playing the piano. I like Zanna's vibrato.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA