Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Francis Family Pictures in December


I was definitely not looking forward to this session of family pictures (except for the fact that I love having family memories) because it was in the dead of winter cold, I am well above my ideal weight :) I am very pasty white and I had been staying up really late with family and eating out a lot. But, despite all these factors I think they turned out cute and I love that the whole Francis Family was together. There will be two new additions this year, ours in May and Amanda is due in March, so we'll have to get new pictures again soon but I am very glad we did this and think Amanda's mom did a great job!










kinda cheesy, kinda cute...

8 comments:

goldmania said...

There all cute pictures. If I didn't know you were preggers, I'd never know since you look amazing in your pics. :)

Michelle said...

you are so gorgeous I can't stand it! What beautiful pictures. Such a good looking group!

Anonymous said...

very cute. And, in that first one, I can't even tell you're pregnant. Seriously.

Dallon and Heidi Jones said...

Love the pictures. James is looking so grown up - losing all of his cute baby face and turning into a grown up little boy! And - where's your baby bump? You hide it really well if it's there!

Natalie said...

You are such a cute family. All those pictures turned out great. I'm glad you are feeling better now. The second trimester is always a lot better.

Dave and Loralee said...

those pics look great and you look FABULOUS DAHLING! :) I'm laughing at your idea of baby weight. you seriously look gorgeous. :)

Manda said...

My favorite is the group one where James is smiling and crying at the same time. He cracks me up! You guys are a funny family - I love all the wacky pictures!

Dave and Mel said...

you guys are so nice...your comments made my days!! If you saw me in person you would see my large bump :)

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA