Sunday, August 17, 2008

friends, friends, friends...

A really randon pic of friends, family, cousin and girl we just met- posing for a team basketball picture in the living room :)
Lovely Hershey gals reuniting at Liberty Park in SLC
Jill, Micki, Caroline, and Me

Aimee and little Liza- my college roomie and best friend when I moved to Utah in high school
My Family at the PF celebrating some summer birthdays!
The Francis Ladies (minus Amanda who happened to get married that day)
My long lost friends from Pullman at our 10-year Reunion- love you girls!
Kelly, Brandy, Me, Evie, Beth and Heather

7 comments:

The Harrises said...

Thanks for posting my fine face. I checked everyday to make sure I hadn't missed it. It was good to see you over the summer break. Maybe we should keep planning all of our mini vacays together.

Zanna-3 words--such a poser! Very posh--love her.

Hope the reunion was fabulous and that you didn't resort to any zit popping at the end of the night. Wedding mayhem go okay?

Cheryl said...

Man, I think you have reconnected with everyone. I'm jealous of the hershey reunion. Crazy you are/were all out there. Hope the wedding went great and that Dave at least made it out there for the day!

Jessica F. said...

Sounds like you had such a great trip! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

martieandtom said...

We have been suffering from "Mel-Zanna-James withdrawal" all week. You guys really brightened up my recovery, and you were a great help to me. Thank you! Much love from Dad and me 'til we see you again! Love, Mom

Holly Harris Murray said...

looks like you had a blast Mel. You totally deserved it!

The Thompsons said...

What a fun trip! I bet your husband is glad to have you back though!!!!

Abs said...

Hey Mel! I was visiting with my sister, Amy, last week and she reminded me how they were good friends with the Guymans in MD. Isn't that crazy? I met them once or twice, but I do remember that Madison (my niece) was crazy about Bailee. It's such a small world.

It's fun to see some Hershey faces on your blog!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA