Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Healed!

I just had to write, more out of gratitude than anything else, that my headaches are gone and life is good again! I've had these awful headaches almost daily for the past three months or so and for a while I just thought they were due to a variety of factors- the stress of moving, the new weather, Dave being gone ALOT, the kids, preschool decisions, should I work decisions, new allergies, staying up too late blogging, all the people staying at our house (just kidding, we love it!) being on a tight budget, making new friends etc. But I finally made a doctor's appointment and got some anitbiotics for a chronic sinus infection and lo and behold- I am Healed! It's Amazing-I wake up happy now and my kids are so much cuter and manageable now and I can hopefully decrease my chance of severe "crows feet" around my eyes by squinting less! So, if anyone else out there is having the same complaints, consult a medical professionsal before convincing yourself you are CRAZY!!

One call, that's all.

Omnicef worked for me.

Not recommended for those seeking sympathy for all the factors listed above.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Mel I am so glad you are feeling better! I can't believe you have dealt with that for so long. Your list of complaints made me laugh:)

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA