Tuesday, September 18, 2007


hey all... we are doing well here in Manhasset, NY and truly do love it here. The humidity is gone, the evenings are nice and cool and the kids and I went to the beach today and had a great time. Zanna and James are quite the dynamic duo and keep us very busy with games of "Go Fish", singing all the Primary songs all day long (I'm not kidding...all day), watching them jump on and off of everthing, and making deals about eating their food and getting treats! Dave is doing really well- he's had a busy 2 weeks in the CCU and is back to the ED next week. I am doing all the things that keep moms busy and have enjoyed this quiet night of blogging :)

5 comments:

Jules said...

Nice job, Mel! Cute pictures and slide show! We'll post your link on our blog and look forward to reading your posts.

Michelle said...

hey girl...I'm so excited to check out your blog and to see what's going on up in Long Island! Can't wait until we see you again! Maybe we'll plan a road trip in the Spring. (is that pathetic?)
Love ya!

Eliza said...

Mel, Matt and I have been wondering what you and Dave have been up to. He just sent me your link. So fun! I laughed out loud and also grimaced at your post about the kids in the grocery store--I am so sorry! I have had similar days even with just one child--I can only imagine two. The best part of course is going to bed that night and hoping the next day will be better!

And it's so hard to be in a new place. Matt and I would love to come visit you sometime soon. I have been bugging him to take me to New York for the past year. Anyway we will chat sometime. Love the blog. Talk to you later.

Caroline said...

Glad you're enjoying NY! I can't wait to come and see what it is like. We miss you guys like crazy.

Jordan said...

Mel, I love your blog. its ound slike you are finally adjusting to life in NY. We miss you guys but are glad that we can check out your blog. Our blog link is clintandjordanduncan.blogspot.com

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA