Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Neil Does It Again...

the man.
Lourdes, Cindy and Zanna...cute pic.
the host...reciting the history of the Neil Diamond Party
the gals...who doesn't want to hold Neil Diamond
we opted for side-ponies this year and I think it really brought out the beauty of the sweaters :)
"pin the scarf on the Neil"
notice the Spiderman/Neil Diamond sweater ensemble...sweeetness


Family Photos with Neil
Rob couldn't make it so Cindy went a little crazy... I joined in
the Vancours
the Adams'
the Martell's
Us
I don't have pics of the Cho's, Kritzer's or Lou and Ryan..but we still love you guys!

3 finalists in the "best sweater" contest

some awesome performances

4 comments:

goldmania said...

All the pics and videos are great. Looks like so much fun. Sad we never got to see one. :) Merry Christmas you guys. Have a great trip in Utah. We'll see if we can get our cards out. ha ha

Chris said...

You guys are the best! Some of my favorite Hershey memories are the Neil Diamond party.

Abs said...

I saw Neil singing on TV the other night, I thought of you guys. I also finally watched the new Star Trek and thought of you guys again. I want to have a Star Trek Marathon, but Justin just called me a nerd. You up for it Dave?

By the way, those cupcakes look fantastic!!

The Thompsons said...

Oh...we miss Neil! We hung up our ornament on the tree this year and smiled! Miss you guys!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA