Wednesday, October 14, 2009

our claim to fame





This is the video that made it onto America's Funniest Videos (it was on in the beginning of the show and NASCAR went over so we missed it in the East- so sad!) They just showed the last "dancing part" and talked about James getting teased for doing ballet... if you watch it a couple times it gets funnier :)

I actually posted this before a long time ago, so it may be a repeat for some of you, but I had to put it on here now that the kids are famous- j/k!

If you're on Facebook and have already seen this, sorry :)

have a great day- mel

9 comments:

Eliza said...

My favorite part is that Zanna just laughed and kept dancing...

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the laugh on the behalf of James! I watched it with Ky and she can't stop laughing and has asked for it 4x so far! "Oh my, Dad has got to see that!" how sweet to be on america's funniest home videos! Way to capture the moment.

Gabe and Amber Spencer said...

That's a bummer we didn't get to see it but this was the next best thing! So funny.

The Harrises said...

We missed it too. I'm glad you posted it again. You're right, it does get funnier the more you watch it, except my kids didn't think it was funny, they were concerned more for James.

Erika Ellis said...

Those are the cutest kids ever!

Julianne said...

MEl, your kids are so darn cute! Congrats on number 3! I am glad that you are feeling well, hope that continues. Congrats!!

Rachel said...

I agree, the funny part is that Zanna kept going. The show must go on.

Abs said...

I do remember that video. I also remember laughing pretty hard. I wish I wasn't so behind on reading blogs, I woud've tried to watch it. Also congrats on Baby #3!!

Sharon and Spencer said...

That was a cute video. There is constant laughing when you have kids, isn't there! By the way, congrats on #3! I'm excited for you.

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA