Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bringing the New Year- Mumford Style!













Happy New Year!!
This is one of my favorite pic's of our awesome trip out to Utah for Christmas- I just think it really captures the kids and shows what a great family resemblance we have... ha ha ha. I have a lot of fun pictures to post, so they will be coming soon-I am still on relax mode and will get back in the full swing of things soon. I love all our family and want to say


THANK YOU


for making our trip one of the best!!




2 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

has anyone told you your kids are dave clones? hehehe. they'd be just as cute if they looked like you :) we have clones in our family too. I just mostly noticed it on that video clip of zanna singing popular, she totally had dave mannerisms. it was pretty hilarious to see and be reminded of how he is :)

Holly Harris Murray said...

Are these of the backwards New Years Eve Dinner? So fun! I still have a vivid memory of that in Pullman years ago!

Medical School Graduation

Medical School Graduation
May 20, 2007 Hershey, PA